For a free quote.
Call (214) 226-9492
Inspection price includes a comprehensive detailed narrative report with digital photos of photographable defects, delivered electronically within 24hrs of the inspection.
|Pre-Owned Home Inspections||New Home Inspections|
|Pre-Listing Inspections||Phased Inspections|
|HUD 203K Remodels||Warranty Inspections|
|FHA Fee Inspections||Maintenance Inspections|
|1 - 4 Family Residences||Mobile Home Inspections|
|WDI/Termite Inspections||Detached Buildings|
|Sprinkler Systems||Water Wells|
|Pools & Spas||Septic Systems|
|Gas Line Checks||Foundation Certification|
|Office Complexes||Light Industrial|
KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL INSPECTION
- All Utilities (Electric, Water and Gas) must be turned on, in order to perform a complete inspection.
- All areas and systems must be accessible and unobstructed attic, furnaces, water heaters, electrical service panels, sprinkler controllers, and garage.
- Pets must be contained (crated) or removed from the home. They don't know us and we don't know them.
- A Signed Pre-Inspection Agreement must be received prior to the inspection.
- Payment in full is due at time of the inspection. We accept: cash, check, or credit cards.
Call (214) 226-9492 for a free quote.